We endeavour to keep all information contained in our Web site upto-date. However, prices, listings, articles and other information are subject to change and are for information purposes only.
We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions noted on this Web site. Please verify all information via email or by telephone.
2. COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information directly from you or where our suppliers or business partners provide us with your information. The main ways we collect personal information about you are when you:
– Make an on-site, telephone or website reservation, including when you make a reservation via a third party such as a hotel, travel agent or booking website;
– Request to receive the goods and services offered and provided by us;
– Make an enquiry or complaint to us;
– Register to be on our mailing list;
– ‘Like’ our Facebook page or otherwise engage with us on the social media platforms we participate in;
– Complete an online form on our Sites or our Facebook page;
– Make an application for employment with us;
– Provide your details as a contact person for one of our suppliers.
We will only collect your personal information from third parties if you give the third party your consent to provide the information to us or it would be reasonably expected.
Where the collection of sensitive information may be required in order to carry out our purposes, we will seek your consent.
If someone other than you provides us with personal information about you that we did not ask for, or you provide us with unsolicited personal information, we will only hold, use or disclose this information if we determine that we could have collected this information from you had we asked for it. In this circumstance we will take all reasonable steps to notify you of the collection of that information. If we could not have collected this personal information, we will lawfully de-identify or destroy that personal information.
3. USE OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
The Company uses tracking technologies such as cookies to make the use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
4. LINKS TO 3RD PARTY WEB SITES
This Web site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites operated by other parties. We do not control such Web sites and are not responsible for their content. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators.
5. INDIVIDUAL’S RIGHT OF ACCESS
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Company’s database. Information may be reviewed by contacting the Company on the customer enquiry number +61 3 9699 4600 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions or wish to lodge a complaint in relation to an alleged breach of the Privacy Act, please contact our Privacy Officer by email at email@example.com. We will address your complaint and respond in writing outlining our decision and the steps taken within 30 days.
In the event you are unsatisfied with our response, you may then take your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.